Current Developments Affecting Union and Employee Benefit Funds2018 Annual Conference
May 18-22, 2018
THE Benefit Fund Conference!
We learned from experts
Shared with Colleagues
Next Conference May 17-21, 2019
The PhoenicianScottsdale, Arizona
Specifically Designed For:
- Union Officers
- Benefit Fund Trustees and Administrators
- Business Agents
- Labor Representatives
- Service Providers
The American Alliance Conference, Ltd. and the Educational Conference of Benefit Plans have joined forces to offer this program as part of a commitment to providing practical and cost effective programs for representatives of Unions and Employee Benefit Funds. Faculty will include practicing labor, ERISA and criminal attorneys, investment professionals and benefit fund specialists. Each speaker is a recognized expert in the topics which will be presented. Through presentations and discussions, participants will have the opportunity to review current developments affecting Unions and Employee Benefit Funds.
- Top Ten Issues Facing Unions And Their Benefit Funds In Today’s World
- Dealing With The Costs of Opioid abuse.
- Does and Should Your Plan Pay for Genetic Testing
- Study Computer Technology in Union and Benefit Fund Administration
- Explore Investment Strategies for Public and Private Sector Pension Funds